I take a solution focused approach, offering practical suggestions that you can start using right away to begin to make changes in your life.
I use evidence-based treatment, including cognitive behavioral therapy, positive psychology, somatic techniques, exposure therapy, psychoeducation, and self-regulatory strategies to help you achieve insight and control over your life. Most importantly, I listen to you with genuine empathy and without judgement.
I believe the most important gift someone can receive is the power to
guide their own life toward a future that they desire.
A quite, comfortable, and private setting
- Trauma, PTSD, Traumatic Grief
- Phobias and Obsessions/Compulsions
- Alcohol and Substance abuse
- Anxiety Disorders and Stress Managment
- Insomnia or other sleep issues
- Family/couple communication, parent/child conflict
Copyright 2011 Julie Myers, PysD: Psychologist in San Diego. All Rights Reserved.